Inspiration: Ashley Banks Style

Inspiration: Ashley Banks Style
Ashley has been a fashion inspiration for so long, I'm gobsmacked it's taken me so long to realise.
Her style was so classy, elegant, unique and perfectly suited for her age on the sitcom.
I've been struggling with dress choices as I dont want to attract the wrong kind of attention, but Ashley has given me the confidence to be totally elegant with my style yet still youthful.
It was so ironic to come accross a fashion post that featured her style, as minutes prior to finding the blog I was searching through Fresh Prince images. So I have to say a huge thankyou to Jazzimcg. Be sure to read more of her posts, I know I will :)
http://www.jazzimcg.com/blog/inspiration/ashley-banks-style/
I'll hopefully find more images to post of her style's throughout more posts as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment