Clothes over bros


I am taking Copyright laws into account. Just because I'm a regular girl swith very little relevance, doesn't mean I cant respect otheer people's property. These images were taken from http://www.treehillfan.com/gallery which is a great site for One Tree Hill fans so feel free to pay them a visit if your interested. Presumably they were taken on the set of Tree Hill, and there are other amazing images featured on the site. Kind Regards Olivia


This week One Tree Hill's fictional charcter Brooke Penelope Davis has really inspired me to possibly set up a boutique in the future. I read her entire series synopsis in class this morning -_- thats where boredem gets you guys
Im such a GEEK! but Im proud ;) 'Clothes over Bro's is a huge hit on the show...even the slogan has a neat ring to it even if some people think it's a little corny!

The whole idea of having my own little store in an upmarket village, selling couture pieces that are
different to everyone else's current products really excites me. I'm more of an independent worker so the whole sole trader responsibility is a huge benefit for me, not to mention the elegant work otufits, possibly comfortable income, and fancy cars I'll hopefully get to drive.
I'll
have allot of creative time in the summer, especially as Im deleting my facebook! Soo... you could be looking at few sketches and ideas in the works, im keeping it under wraps for now though.
I may even set a few Late summer/winter pre 2011 resolutions, january is just too long to wait. I've been keen on Photography and Graphics since my myspace days, and rather using other people's images I'd love to improve on my own creative skills in other areas and yanoe.. see how it goes. I really need to broaden my skills in HTML, CSS, Blogging, web design etc so I'll see what the holidays brings me.
For now hang tight. I'm hoping as I improve I gain some followers, but there's no rush...everything takes time.



Peace out
O
_

B

No comments:

Post a Comment